Creating an account on the official website of antivirus is vital for the user as they will see offers and products offered by antivirus and therefore the account also will help the user to understand about when their subscription with the antivirus is ending up. And there are several other perks also , the user are going to be required to possess an account on the web site if they need to shop for the subscription of the antivirus and on the web site the user also will get the assistance associated with their antivirus. So, initially the user must create an account then only they're going to be ready to use the perks of getting an account.
Webroot.com/safe antivirus is one among the foremost famous antiviruses and it's helped many users round the globe by stopping the virus from getting into their device and harming their data. So, if the user wants to use Webroot antivirus then initially the user must create an account in order that they're going to realize the more products and offers offered by the Webroot.com/safe. If the user wants to Setup into Webroot.com/safe antivirus but the user isn't ready to , then therein case the user can follow the steps mentioned below and that they are going to be ready to enter Webroot antivirus.
Steps to Setup in Webroot.com/safe Antivirus
1. In the initiative the user must open the official page of Webroot antivirus and for this the user must open the online browser and sort Webroot.com/safe on the search.
2. Once the web site gets open the user must look on top of the web site where the user are going to be ready to see many options.
3. And from those options the user must select the choice of My Account.
4. The user must click on the choice of My account.
5. As the user clicks on the choice of My account they're going to move to a different page.
6. On this page the user will see Log In and next thereto there'll be an option of Create account.
7. Now if the user is already a member of Webroot.com/safe antivirus then they have to supply their Email address and their password.
8. The user must provide their registered email and therefore the password which they created at the time of making the account.
9. The user also can provide their registered telephone number if they need forgotten their email address.
10. Once the user provides their email address/ phone and their password then the user must click on the Webroot Setup button.
11. Now if the user is new Webroot then they have to click on the Create Account button.
12. And because the user clicks on the Create account button then the user must provide the knowledge like their email address, Product key of Webroot.com/safe which the user is using.
13. Then the user must create a password for his or her account and therefore the user also will be required to pick a security question for his or her account.